Wedding

Process

Get In Touch

Let’s talk or pop me a DM on Facebook or Instagram and check my availability on your special day. 

Meet me

We arrange a time to have a no obligation chat, via skype or in person. 

You can share your ideas for your special day and I’ll go through what is involved in the process, what I can offer and how I can turn your vision into an unforgettable ceremony.

The possibilities are endless … start dreaming!

Booking me as your Celebrant

It’s a yes to start planning your happily ever after and we decide we are a great match for your wedding!

A 25% deposit will confirm your booking with me as your celebrant with the remaining 75% payable by the day before your wedding.

Creating your Ceremony

We’ll meet in person to talk, or skype, get to know each other and I’ll start to craft your ceremony.

Then we start getting creative!  Together, we work out what kind of ceremony you want to have and I find out everything I can about you … your love story, your lives together and what makes your relationship so special, what you love about each other, your sense of humour and the little things about you as a couple that I can blend seamlessly into a beautifully unique ceremony that captures the essence of you and your hopes for the future.

I will also help with writing vows if you’d like to create your own … I love it when couples choose to do this and I’m always happy to help and guide if you’d like to do that, so that your words speak from the heart.

Then we keep chatting and emailing as often as we need to, while we build and refine your ceremony until you’re completely happy with it. 

Every couple is different and your ceremony should be as unique as you are and reflect you and your love perfectly. The relationship I develop with my couples is key to creating a unique wedding ceremony and this is where it starts.

Before your Wedding Day

We will chat again via Skype before your special day or meet up in person to talk through ceremony logistics – like how you put the ring on, where you stand, any little questions that have come up for you in your process that you need guidance on – this ensures you both have a clear understanding of everything that will happen during the ceremony.

Your Wedding Day

I arrive 30 – 45 minutes before the ceremony to make sure everything is as it should be and then we’re into it! 

By this point, you will know exactly what is going to happen and will feel confident in the knowledge that we have left no stone unturned in creating the ceremony of your dreams. 

It’s time to relax, focus on the two of you, your love and being in the moment. 

Costs

I leave no stone unturned in making sure my couples walk down the aisle feeling that they’ve had the ceremony they’ve dreamed of.

My fee of $950 +GST reflects the effort and time I put into getting to know my couples with face to face chats, unlimited email contact, Skype calls and creating your perfect ceremony so that by the time we are standing there together on your wedding day, we’ve got your special moment absolutely right.

I love doing destination weddings outside of Auckland – these will incur extra travel, time and sometimes accommodation costs. But if you want to get married somewhere incredible, let’s go!

I look forward to hearing from you and creating your dream ceremony!

Jaq  x

Copyright 2016-2019 @ Jacqueline Nairn. All Rights Reserved.